Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pressed to Death, by Kirsten Weiss

Pressed to Death (A Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum Mystery)Pressed to Death by Kirsten Weiss
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

To be published March 2017. Book 2.

There's a lot going on! I love the premise, and the paranormal museum. The present day murder mystery, combined with the mystery attached to the haunted wine press were interesting and fun. The small town has the typical kooky citizens that made me laugh.

But I felt distracted at times by the kooky cast of characters and their betting pool, Maddie's love life and the annoying police officer with a long held grudge. A few less off beat characters and a little more focus on the mystery wouldn't be a bad thing.

Pressed to Death was a fun read and I am looking forward to more.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reading Copy of this book

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment