Monday, January 9, 2017

Scheduled to Death, by Mary Feliz

Scheduled to Death (A Maggie McDonald Mystery, #2)Scheduled to Death by Mary Feliz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Book 2 in the series.

I have to be up front and admit I didn't quite like this book as much as I liked the first one. The inept and frankly nasty, police detective who replaced Jason after his accident was completely unlikable and annoying. Not to mention, distracting.

I still enjoyed the story, but Detective Awful pulled me out of it more than he moved the story along and it got to the point where any time he showed up, I skipped ahead.

It was still a fun, fast moving story, with Maggie and Co. figuring out the real killer and tying up a few other interesting little side-plots.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment