Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Death of a Ghost, by M.C. Beaton

Death of a Ghost (Hamish Macbeth, #32)Death of a Ghost by M.C. Beaton
My rating: 1 of 5 stars, did NOT finish! I would give this ZERO stars if it would let me.

I read many of the early Hamish Macbeth books and I loved them. This one, though? I hated it. Hamish has turned into a condescending pig that I do not like. I finally just skipped to the end and it made say, "WTF??"

The entire epilogue (which was way too long) storyline with Fox and Blair was just so far out there. Is Beaton even writing these books herself anymore or has she just gone barmy?

Absolutely abysmal book and I highly doubt I will ever read an MC Beaton book again.

In case I was not clear enough, I DO NOT RECOMMEND this book. Thank goodness I got it free from NetGalley.

By the way, this is the first time I have not finished a NetGalley book. Sad day.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment