Friday, April 21, 2017

A Killer Keepsake, by Ellery Adams and Parker Riggs

A Killer Keepsake (Collectible Mystery #6)A Killer Keepsake by Ellery Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 6 in the series.

I only recently discovered this series, and I haven't read all of the books yet, but it is safe to start here. I always think you should start with book 1 in a good series, but you wouldn't be lost if you read this first.

This is my favorite book, so far, in the series. The characters are well developed and likeable. Molly just can't keep away from solving murders, especially when she finds the body. I liked that this book had two story-lines running simultaneously, one present, one past. Both story-lines were well meshed, so neither felt forced, instead each added to the other.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment