Thursday, May 11, 2017

Hospitality and Homicide, by Lynn Cahoon

Hospitality and Homicide (A Tourist Trap Mystery #8)Hospitality and Homicide by Lynn Cahoon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars. I really liked it.

Book 8 in the series. You'll be fine if you start here, but do yourself a favor and go back and read them all!

I love this series, I really do. I love Jill's shop, the perfect combination of Coffee, Books and More. The characters are all well developed and it's like going to spend a weekend with some old friends. Meanwhile, someone is dead, and the obvious suspect just doesn't feel right. Jill is a typical small business owner, with more than enough to do in any given day, yet she still manages to snoop, haha.

This was a good, fast read, that I didn't want to put down. My only complaint is that I now have a long wait 'til next year and another visit to South Cove!

ETA: I just found out that there's another Tourist Trap mystery out in JULY, Killer Party! I get to go back to South Cove in a few short months! Haha.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment