Sunday, May 7, 2017

Uncorking a Lie, by Nadine Nettman

Uncorking a LieUncorking a Lie by Nadine Nettmann
My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 2 in a series. I haven't read the first in the series, but that didn't matter.

I liked the premise, and most of the story. I'm not entirely thrilled with the main character. I don't know diddly about wine, I just know what I like. Kate is that wine snob that bugs the crap out of me in real life, I don't really want to listen to her in a cozy. She's not always so pretentious, and at those times I sort of wanted to like her, but all in all, I can't really bring myself to care about her or her companions in this book.

I think I will give anymore books in this series a miss.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book received from the publisher, via NetGalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment