Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Final Vow, by Amanda Flower

The Final Vow (Living History Museum, #3)The Final Vow by Amanda Flower
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 3 in the series.

I didn't realize at the start that this was 3 books in. I felt as though I was missing a little something, because the relationships all seemed very well established. The story itself though, is absolutely a stand alone story and I enjoyed it immensely.

I love the unique setting, especially since I am a big history buff. I admit to being a little disappointed at who the murder victim was, since there were a few characters I wouldn't have minded being knocked off, haha.

The story was solid, and I loved the main character, Kelsey and her son, Hayden, along with most of the museum staff. I will certainly be seeking out the first two books.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment