Saturday, August 26, 2017

Doom with a View, by Kate Kingsbury

Doom with a View (Merry Ghost Inn #2)Doom with a View by Kate Kingsbury

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was just okay.

Book 2 in the series.

The Merry Ghost Inn is finally open and receiving their first guests and solving their second murder.

Honestly, I found this one hard to get into. I put it down to read something else multiple times, and finally made myself finish it, knowing that it was about to be archived on NetGalley. There was A LOT going on with so many characters.

The best part of the whole book is Oliver, the merry ghost of the Inn. It's the amusing Oliver bits that kept me picking up the book and reading some more. I'm just not sure that's enough to get me back for book 3.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment