Friday, August 25, 2017

Grave Errors, by Carol J. Perry

Grave Errors (Witch City Mystery #5)Grave Errors by Carol J. Perry

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 5 in the series.

I love the setting for this series, the city of Salem. And I like that Lee's job brings her in to contact with such diverse people, and new plot-lines, haha. Aunt Ibby is always a welcome presence as well. The only thing I find at all jarring is Lee's boyfriend, Pete. There's just something about him that bores me.

The story was fun, filled with trips to old city cemeteries to research a documentary on Dia de Los Muertos. Along the way some more recently dead are discovered.

This wasn't my favorite book in the series, but it was enjoyable enough to make me put the next book in the series on my TBR list.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment