Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Murder Wears Mittens, by Sally Goldenbaum

Murder Wears Mittens   (Seaside Knitters Society, #1) (Seaside Knitters Mystery, #12)Murder Wears Mittens (Seaside Knitters Society, #1) by Sally Goldenbaum
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book one with a new publisher, but really book 12 in the series.

I am so glad Kensington picked up this series. Cass and the rest of the Seaside Knitters never fail to make me wish there was a LYS (Local Yarn Store, for non-knitters) and knitting group like them nearby.

This book focuses a bit more on Cass this time, which is wonderful because she has long been one of my favorites and we get to learn a bit more about her family, including her outspoken aunt, who also happens to be a Catholic nun. However, the whole group is present and they are, as always, kind, compassionate and helpful in a crisis.

The mystery is interesting and a little sad, but the ending will delight long time fans and new readers alike.

Always looking forward to more of the Seaside Knitters!

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment