Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Macramé Murder, by Mollie Cox Bryan

Macramé Murder (Cora Crafts Mystery #3)Macramé Murder by Mollie Cox Bryan

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was mostly okay.

Book 3 in the series.

I think I am done with this series. After 3 books, I still struggle to tell Cora from Jane when it's blocks of dialogue and when they do come off as distinct, I don't really care much for Cora. One second she's in love with Adrian, the next she's doubting herself and him. And he's quite frankly boring. Throw in the Cashel story with a wanna-be love triangle and I am pretty much over it.

Overall, I felt like the personal life of the main character totally overwhelmed the mystery and left me pretty bored.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment