Friday, September 1, 2017

Oh Fudge! by Nancy Coco

Oh, Fudge! (Candy-Coated, #5)Oh, Fudge! by Nancy CoCo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 5 in the series.

I love the setting for this series, Mackinac Island. Main character Allie McMurphy and her sweet dog Mal make me smile. The story was a good one, except for a few things that bugged me. One is the potential love triangle. I really just wish authors would stop with this trope. They're not realistic and are just annoying.

The other thing that annoyed me was Allie's amazingly too stupid to live moment at the end. She went from being a smart, strong female to a total idiot in two seconds flat!

All told, the setting and the characters make this series one that I will continue to read, since it is fun.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment