Sunday, September 10, 2017

A Cajun Christmas Killing, by Ellen Byron

A Cajun Christmas Killing (Cajun Country Mystery #3)A Cajun Christmas Killing by Ellen Byron

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 3 in the series.

Another wonderful visit to Cajun country with Maggie Crozat and her family. I always love the descriptions of Pelican and the townsfolk that truly bring Cajun country to life in this series. The holiday setting in this book was fun and I enjoyed learning about holiday traditions on the bayou.

I really liked that Maggie and Rufus seem to have finally put the long family feud to rest. I've been getting tired of the "antagonistic police officer who doesn't like the main character for some reason" character that has been turning up in cozies lately.

With Maggie and Ru working together to clear her family and Bo, this book was a fun, fast read. Definitely my favorite in the series so far!

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment