Friday, September 22, 2017

Purring Around the Christmas Tree, by Liz Mugavero

Purring around the Christmas Tree (Pawsitively Organic Mystery #6)Purring around the Christmas Tree by Liz Mugavero
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book six in the series. I haven't read a book in the series since book 2 and while I felt like I was missing a little background, it didn't stop me from enjoying this book. It just made me want to go back and read the rest to see what I missed, haha.

Kristan "Stan" Connor is opening a store front for her organic pet items and what better time for her grand opening then right after the lighting of the town's Christmas tree?

Things go immediately wrong for Stan, her boyfriend, Jake and the town when Santa's sleigh pulls in carrying a dead Santa and the person who was originally supposed to play Santa has disappeared.

This was a fun book, even if the plot was a bit convoluted. I enjoyed spending time with Stan again, and meeting Jake, as well as Stan's mom. I did have a bit of confusion, since there are just so many characters to keep track of. Other than that, I enjoyed the book and will look forward to more.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment