Monday, September 25, 2017

Death Overdue, by Allison Brook

Death Overdue (A Haunted Library Mystery, #1)Death Overdue by Allison Brook

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

A great start to a new series.

A haunted library? I'm there! Combine ghosts and books and you've hooked me. And Death Overdue continued to keep me reeled in. With two mysteries interwoven through the book, I didn't want to put it down.

My only complaint was that at times, main character Carrie wasn't very likeable. She comes off as rather immature for a 30 year old, still caught up in a teen-aged rebellion. But by the end of the book she seems to have finally grown up and found herself and her place in the world.

I look forward to seeing what she's up to in the next book, along with her aunt and uncle, and of course, the library ghost!

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment