Thursday, October 5, 2017

The Squirrel on the Train, by Kevin Hearne

The Squirrel on the Train (Oberon’s Meaty Mysteries, #2)The Squirrel on the Train by Kevin Hearne

My rating: 5 of 5 stars, I loved it!

The second in the Oberon's Meaty Mysteries and just as much fun as the first. The plot is fun and clever. It made me laugh so much that even though I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book from NetGalley, I bought my own copy.

I truly hope that the end of the Iron Druid series doesn't bring an end to these little snippets of what I've always thought were the best bits of the series, just Atticus and the dogs, and lots of goofy puns. They're good dogs, Brent!

If you haven't read the series, you'll probably be ok but do yourself a favor and at least read the first few so you have an idea who Atticus and Oberon are. (And really, they're worth the read!)

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment