Wednesday, October 25, 2017

How the Finch Stole Christmas, by Donna Andrews

How the Finch Stole Christmas! (Meg Langslow #22)How the Finch Stole Christmas! by Donna Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 22 in the series, but I think Ms. Andrews does an excellent job of making each book a stand alone story.

Every year I look forward to a new Christmas book in this series. Meg and her family never fail to make me laugh, and this one was no different. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this one through NetGalley and I pretty much snuggled down and read it in one sitting. My family is used to me laughing out loud when I read a Meg book, so they left me alone, haha.

I absolutely enjoyed the story this time, though I do wish we'd seen a bit more of Meg's Mom's side of the family again. They always add a bit more kookiness.

I got this book super early, and actually ended up re-reading it again just before the pub date. It was just as much fun the second time through!

Now to be patient and wait for #23....

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment