Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A Deadly Éclair, by Daryl Wood Gerber

A Deadly Éclair (A French Bistro Mystery, #1)A Deadly Éclair by Daryl Wood Gerber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Another fun new series from Daryl Wood Gerber.

This author is pretty much at the top of my, "Will read anything by her" list, so when I saw she had a new series coming out, I jumped at the chance to read it.

It didn't disappoint. Mimi has always wanted to open a French Bistro, but crippling debt after her husband's death sent her back home. There she met an entrepreneur willing to invest in her dream and now her bistro and inn are open, hosting the wedding of a famous talk show host. Things go downhill fast when Mimi's investor is found dead in the bistro and Mimi looks like the perfect suspect.

This book, like all of the author's books, has just the right amount of good food, mystery, and a dash of romance. I look forward to more in this series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment