Monday, November 13, 2017

Murder on the Toy Town Express, by Barbara Early

Murder on the Toy Town Express (Vintage Toyshop Mystery #2)Murder on the Toy Town Express by Barbara Early

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 2 in the series, but the author sets things up well, so each book is a stand alone story.

I love this series. I started reading this book as soon as I received it and had it finished before bed. Main character Liz and her dad have a great relationship and I love their interactions. His love of puns made the book fun, while the interesting plot kept me guessing.

The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars is the love triangle, which is a trope that drives me crazy! At least things seem to be settling themselves in this book.

Absolutely looking forward to more in book 3!

*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by the publisher*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment