Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Etched in Tears, by Cheryl Hollon

Etched in Tears (A Webb's Glass Shop Mystery #4)Etched in Tears by Cheryl Hollon

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 4 in the series.

I've enjoyed all of the books in the series, but I have to admit, this wasn't my favorite. What I did like was Savannah finally let Edward all the way in to her life. And I always love Jacob and all of the secondary characters have grown in leaps and bounds.

But the mystery itself just couldn't keep me interested. Part of that was Savannah's dad's paranoia, coding every freaking thing. That didn't intrigue me, it just annoyed me.

The ending was satisfying enough, and I really am looking forward to more in this series, if only to visit with the Webb's Glass Shop family.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment