Sunday, December 3, 2017

Not a Creature Was Purring, by Krista Davis

Not a Creature Was Purring (Paws and Claws Mystery #5)Not a Creature Was Purring by Krista Davis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars, I loved it!

Book 5 in this fun series. It can be read as a stand alone, but do yourself a favor and read them all!

I love this series, set in the pet friendly town of Wagtail, Virginia and centered on the Sugar Maple Inn. And this one is my favorite, so far, of the series.

Holly and her pals are making spirits bright in Wagtail this Christmas season, playing secret Santa to Wagtail's less fortunate. Meanwhile, the Inn is playing host to one great big dysfunctional family for Christmas. A family who just happens to be the soon to be in-laws of Holly's longtime crush, Holmes.

Filled with lovable people, as well as pets, this series never fails to lift my spirits and make me laugh, even while murder is happening. All my favorite characters make an appearance in this book, and some long-running themes get wrapped up in time for the holidays.

Not a Creature Was Purring is a fast, fun read that I didn't want to put down. So take a trip to Wagtail for the holidays this year, you'll be glad you did.

*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by the author.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment