Saturday, November 18, 2017

Of Murder and Men, by Lynn Cahoon

Of Murder and Men (Cat Latimer Mystery, #3)Of Murder and Men by Lynn Cahoon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 3 in the series.

I love this series. The description of Cat's home always makes me wants to attend her retreats, and the Colorado location makes this Colorado gal feel even more at home.

Cat's got the routine down for her monthly writer's retreats, with a lot of help from her partner, Shauna. But this time around Shauna's distracted by her boyfriend/fiance. Cat's worried about how she's going to run the retreats if Shauna gets married and isn't around to help anymore. But suddenly, getting married isn't what will ruin their partnership, it's murder, because Shauna is suspect #1.

Each book just gets better in this series. And we finally see an end to mystery with in the mystery of Cat's ex-husband, so I really liked that. I could do a little less with the Mobster as a potential love interest, heading toward love triangle territory, but we're not there yet, and I hope it stays that way.

I am now impatiently waiting for book 4, haha.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment