Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Ghosts of the Civil War, by Rich Newman

Ghosts of the Civil War: Exploring the Paranormal History of America's Deadliest WarGhosts of the Civil War: Exploring the Paranormal History of America's Deadliest War by Rich Newman

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an interesting tour of haunted Civil War locations. It was well organized into categories based on the type of location (cemetery, battle, etc.). I liked that it covered some more unusual locations, rather than just the battle sites that most Civil War ghost books and shows cover.

My only minor complaint was that there was not a lot of detail about each site, since there were so many locations to cover. Other than that, it was an interesting read and it would be the perfect travel companion to bring along on a tour of Civil War locations.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment