Friday, December 8, 2017

Crust No One. by Winne Archer

Crust No One (A Bread Shop Mystery #2)Crust No One by Winnie Archer
My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 2 in the series.

I liked this book better than the previous one, Ivy wasn't quite so whiney this time around. But I don't like Miguel much at all. Or his nasty sister.

But what I find the hardest to swallow about the entire series is that Ivy says she's trying to build up her photography business, and then does everything but that. She ignores a potential client for two days, because she wants to do things on her terms? Umm, yeah that's not how work goes, even if the potential client is the guy who broke your heart years ago.

I'm not sure I will read the next book, just because I really don't care too much about any of the characters. Really, I'd like to see the author go back to her Magical Dressmaking series instead.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*
 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment