Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Historically Dead, by Great Mckennan

Historically Dead (A Stitch in Time Mystery #2)Historically Dead by Greta Mckennan

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 2 in the series.

I enjoyed this book more than the previous one. The characters are much more likeable here. The author combines history with modern day mystery, and some romance thrown in.

I'm still not a fan of Steve. I think he and Darla are kind of bland together. But the sisters, Ruth and Priscilla, more than made up for it. And the reappearance of Darla's thieving ex made things a bit more interesting as well.

This was an interesting and fun mystery and I am looking forward to the next book in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment