Sunday, December 10, 2017

Unbridled Murder, by Leigh Hearon

Unbridled Murder (A Carson Stables Mystery #3)Unbridled Murder by Leigh Hearon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

3rd in the series.

I love Annie and her passion for saving horses. The story-line kept me hooked from the beginning. This series isn't quite as "cozy" as some of the other series I read, it's a little darker, and seems to be a lot focused on shining a light on some of the not so nice things that go on in the horse world. But I think that's what I like about it.

I love that Annie is a strong, independent female lead. That said, I also love that she's learning after years of hard work on her own, that needing help isn't always a bad thing. I also liked that we got to see more of her with Marcus.

I really hope we get to see more of Annie in the future.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment