Sunday, January 21, 2018

Biscuits and Slashed Browns, by Maddie Day

Biscuits and Slashed Browns (Country Store Mysteries #4)Biscuits and Slashed Browns by Maddie Day

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 4 in the series.

I love this series. Robbie and her friends are always fun to visit with. This time around there's a deserving victim. Professor Connolly is a jerk who makes enemies wherever he goes, so it wasn't surprising that he ended up dead. What was surprising is that he was killed with a knife belonging to Robbie's best pal. Suspects abound, many of whom are connected to Robbie, so she sets out to find out who did the Professor in.

This was a fun, fast read. I pretty much refused to put it down until I finished it. I am very much looking forward to the next book in the series!

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment