Thursday, May 24, 2018

Revealing the Dead, by Sheila Connolly

Revealing the Dead (Relatively Dead Mysteries Book 6)Revealing the Dead by Sheila Connolly
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 6 in the series.

Ms. Connolly is pretty much on my Must Read list. This series is a bit different than her others, since most of the mystery is based in the past and involves a physic element. That difference is actually what makes them interesting to me.

That said, I feel a little bit like the series is moving glacier slow. Abby spends more time researching than doing anything and frankly I am a wee bit bored. I'd rather see her trying to make a difference in her life and other people's lives, rather than just trying to figure out how to figure out who has this gift, haha.

It's still interesting enough that I will continue to read, and if the idea proposed in this book actually becomes reality, I think that will help a lot.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment