Sunday, June 24, 2018

Murder at the Mansion, by Sheila Connolly

Murder at the Mansion (Victorian Village Mysteries, #1)Murder at the Mansion by Sheila Connolly

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book one in the series.

I love all of Sheila Connolly's books, so when I saw that she had a new series, I was excited.

She didn't let me down. I love the setting, the small town that's seen better days, and the characters, determined to save their town. The main character, Katherine, took me a bit to warm up to. At the start she was a bit snooty, feeling so superior to her old school friend. But as she began to warm up to the town, I began to warm up to her. Now I just want to see where things go and I am totally rooting for this little town!

I can't wait until book 2 comes out!

*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment