Sunday, June 17, 2018

Murder Made to Order, by Lena Gregory

Murder Made to Order (All-Day Breakfast Café Mystery #2)Murder Made to Order by Lena Gregory

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, It was just okay.

Book 2 in the series.

I didn't pay attention to the fact that this was book 2 when I requested it from NetGalley. As a result, I felt a little bit lost.

And I didn't really like Gia. She's a little bit high maintenance and scared of every little thing. And when she encounters something she's afraid of, she pretty much has a full blown panic attack. Often. And the more it happens, the more you want to slap her and tell her to calm the heck down. I am sure the author means for it to be amusing, but it's not funny at all after the first time. Seriously, why is someone afraid of the outdoors living in a house on the edge of the woods? And why does she hike in those woods? Spiders, bears, snakes. The woods are just one freak out after another.

I think this goes on my list to pass by next time around.

*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment