Monday, June 25, 2018

Rough Justice, by Kelley Armstrong

Rough Justice (Cainsville #5.5)Rough Justice by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

A quick visit back to Cainsville!

I thought we'd seen the last of Olivia, Gabriel and Ricky after Rituals, but I'm so glad Ms. Armstrong decided to give us a peak into their world again. Rough Justice was a fast paced story, with a little bit of a twist as Olivia throws a monkey wrench into their first Wild Hunt. She's determined to prove the quarry of their hunt is indeed guilty before justice is served.

There's a little personal business thrown in with the mystery. It's interesting to see how Gabriel is still learning to love and be loved, and how Olivia reacts to it. I really enjoy those two.

I truly hope that Ms. Armstrong continues to gives us these short visits to Cainsville.

*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment