Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Murders and Metaphors, by Amanda Flower

Murders and Metaphors (Magical Bookshop Mystery #3)Murders and Metaphors by Amanda Flower

My rating: 1 of 5 stars, I honestly did not like this book.

Book 3 in the series.

Sadly, I found this book entirely forgettable. As in, I got an ARC of it from NetGalley and read part of it, then put it down and forgot about it. Then, I requested it from my local library, started reading it and it clicked that I'd already started reading it once before. I did finally finish reading it, but it was a huge disappointment to me, as I love the Magical Bookshop. I just didn't like this one.

The killer was easy to figure out, there were multiple distracting typos/errors that remained in the final published work and things felt... off.

All in all, I just hope the next book in the series is more of a return to the author's earlier writing.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment