Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Chocolate a la Murder, by Kirsten Weiss

Chocolate a la Murder (A Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum Mystery)Chocolate a la Murder by Kirsten Weiss
My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 4, and possibly last book, in the series as the publisher has closed.

I've read all of the books in this series, and I had high hopes for it, I mean a Paranormal Museum sounds fun! I had a hard time getting in to this one, it felt a bit slow, despite the fact that Maddie stumbles over another body almost immediately. And Maddie is really just a nosy busy-body, snooping where she doesn't always belong, and doesn't seem to really think things through. Makes it hard to like her sometimes.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment