Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Something Read, Something Dead, by Eva Gates

Something Read, Something Dead (Lighthouse Library Mystery, #5)Something Read, Something Dead by Eva Gates

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 5 in the series.

I've really wanted to like this series. And I was thrilled for the author when she got the rights back and was able to find a new publisher after the massive Berkley Purge. But I really just don't like the characters in the series enough to like the books. Louise Jane needs to be the next murder victim, and then maybe I will read them again. She's just too distracting and annoying.

In fact, the only thing I really liked about this book was the fact that we didn't see much of Louise Jane!

This series is for sure relegated to my library list, if I remember it.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment