Tuesday, March 26, 2019

May Day Murder, by Jennifer David Hesse

May Day Murder (A Wiccan Wheel Mystery #5)May Day Murder by Jennifer David Hesse

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 5 in the series.

I like the characters, I like that Keli has her own law practice now. The story was interesting and quick moving. But I felt like Keli acted a bit out of character with Erik.

My biggest complaint about this book was the secondary mystery that was slyly slipped in and left unsolved at the end. I feel like that's the new version of a cliffhanger, done to make sure the reader comes back to read the next book and it really annoys me. As a result, I dinged it a full star. I am curious about how things will end, but not enough to overcome my annoyance.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment