Sunday, March 17, 2019

One Potato, Two Potato, Dead, by Lynn Cahoon

One Potato, Two Potato, Dead (Farm-to-Fork Mystery #3)One Potato, Two Potato, Dead by Lynn Cahoon

My rating: 1 of 5 stars, I wasn't a fan.

Book 3 in the series.

I have struggled with this series. And this one flat out bored me enough that I put it down for quite sometime and read other things. There's too much mundane stuff described in way too much detail (I take showers, I don't need to have one described for me!).

Really though, it just boils down to the fact that I don't like the main character, Angie. She doesn't come off as a nice person. In this book she volunteers to cook at a mission, not out of any altruism, but because she wants to get a look at someone's boyfriend, and really resents actually having to leave her work and go cook. So she uses the guys at the mission as guinea pigs for a meal she wants to serve in her restaurant but her boyfriend didn't like. She comes off as selfish and jaded.

Pretty sure this will be the last in the series for me.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment