Monday, April 1, 2019

Mother's Day Mayhem, by Lynn Cahoon

Mother's Day Mayhem (A Tourist Trap Mystery #6.5)Mother's Day Mayhem by Lynn Cahoon

My rating: 1 of 5 stars, I didn't like this one.

Yet another novella in the Tourist Trap series.

Truthfully, I'm over them. And considering how short this is, that it failed to hold my interest long enough to finish is really a sad thing. I did finish it, but days later and I still felt "meh" about it.

We haven't had a full length story in this series since July 2017, so I guess this is the new normal for the series. Meanwhile, the author left us with a cliff hanger in the last full length book, that still has not been addressed.

As much as I once loved this series, the novellas just aren't enough to keep me reading.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment