Sunday, June 23, 2019

Murder's No Votive Confidence, by Christin Brecher

Murder's No Votive Confidence (Nantucket Candle Maker Mystery #1)Murder's No Votive Confidence by Christin Brecher

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

First in the series.

This was a good start to the series, but I definitely think the main characters need to be developed a bit more. And it annoyed the heck out of me that this one seems to be falling down the love triangle hole of doom.That's an automatic lost star for me.

I liked the mystery, and I loved the candle making part of the story.

All in all, I enjoyed this book, and will look forward to the next book in the series. I just hope the author wraps up the love triangle pretty darned fast.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment