Thursday, August 8, 2019

Claws for Action, by Linda Reilly

Claws of Action (A Cat Lady Mystery Book 4)Claws of Action by Linda Reilly

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 4 in the series.

I didn't realize this was the newest in a series until I starting reading and decided I was missing a lot of back story. I ended up getting the previous three books from the library and reading them first. Do yourself a favor if you haven't read the previous books, don't start here.

It's an okay series. I like the main characters, Lara and Aunt Fran. They're both strong, smart characters. The ghost ragdoll cat is an interesting touch and I loved the rescue cats. I didn't have a lot of sympathy for the murder victim, she kind of deserved her fate.

All in all, I enjoyed the series and look forward to more.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment