Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Murder, Take Two, by Carol Perry

 

Murder, Take Two (Witch City Mystery #10)

Murder, Take Two by Carol J. Perry 

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 10 in the series.

This was probably my favorite of the series, purely because they staged a live CLUE game, haha. As always Leigh and Aunt Libby are fun characters, and of course O'Ryan is always fantastic. Add in the setting of Salem, and I love these books.

Leigh seems to be getting more and more comfortable with her gift with each book, and I love that Pete accepts her and her paranormally obtained information.

This was a little bit of a slower read, but still had an interesting mystery and a fun ending. I always look forward to more in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided to me by the publisher, via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment