Monday, August 16, 2021

The Lights of Sugarberry Cove, by Heather Webber

The Lights of Sugarberry Cove

The Lights of Sugarberry Cove by Heather Webber 

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Every once in a while, you pick up a book that just grabs you and sucks you in and won't let you go until the very end. The Lights of Sugarberry Cove was one of those for me. I stayed up way too late because I HAD to finish it. I loved it! It had my emotions on a roller coaster, I bawled like a baby a few times, but I also laughed out loud at times.

It's got a touch of magic, but mostly it's about relationships and family, which is the real magic of the story. There's hope, love, and above all, healing.

Honestly, this may be my favorite book of the year, and a rare 5 star read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment