Monday, October 18, 2021

Have a Holly, Haunted Christmas, by Lynn Cahoon

Have a Holly, Haunted Christmas (Kitchen Witch Mysteries, #2.5)

Have a Holly, Haunted Christmas by Lynn Cahoon 

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

This is a novella length story in the newish series.

Ms. Cahoon seems to be fond of novellas, (Three in this series so far, with only two full length books), but in most cases I find they're too short to do the characters justice. There was a lot of decorating for Christmas but not a lot of story. It was an okay blurb, but I'd like to have had more. Mia and her grandmother are fun characters in the full length stories, so I will just have to sit back and wait for the next one to come out to really show them off.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment