Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Seams Like Murder, by Dorothy Howell

Seams Like Murder (A Sewing Studio Mystery Book 1)

Seams Like Murder by Dorothy Howell 

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 1 in a new series.

This was a fun start to the series. I can absolutely identify with Abbey, since I went from barely knowing the difference between a bobbin and a seam ripper, to sewing my own quilt projects, though no one will let me set up a studio in their shop, haha. I also liked that Abbey seems like a smart, strong character, with some actual common sense!

The setting mirrors the sense of community that crafters really have, as Abbey makes new friends in town and fits right in. The pace moved along nicely and it ended up being a nice, quick read.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment