Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Dashing Through the Snowbirds, by Donna Andrews

Dashing Through the Snowbirds (Meg Langslow Mystery, #32)

Dashing Through the Snowbirds by Donna Andrews 

My rating: 5 of 5 stars, I loved it.

Book 32 in the series.

I'm not a big Christmas fan, but I always look forward to the Meg Langslow holiday books each year. This year was no different. They're always a fun, somewhat crazy tale, filled with Meg's over the top family, along with Caerphilly favorites. This one once again made me laugh out loud multiple times.

I switched between the audio version and the ebook version depending on what I was doing, and I love the audio narrator. It made a fun distraction while walking on my treadmill in the evenings.

I will absolutely continue to read whatever this author puts out.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book in both ebook and audio, provided by the publishers, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment